Hello, friends! How is your (Easter) Sunday? Mine is lazy and I almost forgot I have a cookie to share with you today. This one is another recipe from the traditional cookie recipe booklet I bought in London. But, there’s a slight problem. I am away for this weekend and the recipe was left back home. So, for today, just a teaser, meaning the photo, and I’ll be back tomorrow with the recipe.
Have a lovely afternoon. See you tomorrow!
Later update, on Monday, that is
- 140g butter
- 140g sugar
- 1 egg
- 280g flour
- 1tsp baking powder
- 70g ground almonds
- zest from one lemon
- Preheat the over on medium heat
- Beat sugar and butter until creamy
- Add the egg and the lemon zest
- Incorporate the flour, previously combined with the baking powder, and the ground almonds
- Form the cookies and bake for 7-8 minutes, until golden brown
- Let cool, and then serve with a cup of milk, tea or coffee
Thank you for your patience with the recipe. Have a lovely day!